Network membership is free. Pavilion membership begins at 100V.
Online Network – by invitation and free of charge
- Connect with over 20,000 Hub Culture members worldwide
- Access global communication services
- Exchange value using Ven, our digital currency
- Acquire knowledge, goods and services from other members using Ven
- Enjoy specially curated content, art, media and cultural events
- Use Groups for file sharing, discussions and collaboration
- Find experts and answers using knowledge requests and brokers
- Create and distribute content, news and videos with Ven micropayment options
- Access to global Hub Culture Pavilions and partner spaces
- Connect with thought leaders and influencers at key moments
- Wifi, broadband, web video and livestream services
- Create content using a Hub Pavilion social media center
- Access to 24” Macs, laptops
- Printing, scanning and mail collection services
- Valet, reservation and concierge services
- Executive boardrooms and meeting rooms for private meetings
- Communal work tables, working nooks, lounge areas, collaboration spaces
- Event facilities, catering and production services
- LONDON is open at on the first floor at 80 Haymarket, SW1Y 4TE, London . Call us: +44 207 148 6720
- BEIJING is open at the Jintai Art Musuem, Southwest Gate, Chaoyang Park, Beijing.
- SÃO PAULO is open at Plug N'Work, Av. Nova Independencia #1061, Brooklin, São Paulo
- BALI and CANCUN are open year long as series of available working villas.
- IBIZA and CROATIA are open for the summer season
- DOHA opens 29 November, 2012.
- DAVOS opens January 23, 2013. CANNES opens May 2013.